Educate! Empower! Excel!
Our primary objective is to help people become suitable candidates for entrance or advancement in one or more occupations requiring technical and workplace competency skills.
A suitable HTI candidate is someone who:
- Has the ability to identify resources to successfully manage information in a high technology environment.
- Demonstrates pride for one’s self and one’s abilities to excel.
- Values working together with others for the betterment of all concerned.
HTI feels it is important to:
- Recognize, encourage, and value the uniqueness of each individual’s multiple talents.
- Promote individual and collaborative creativity to assure a healthy learning community.
- Know that learning is proportional to the amount of enjoyment one is experiencing within the learning environment.
- Contribute to the betterment of your community through service projects.