Frequently Asked Questions
HTI offers certification modules that prepare students to secure national certification and entry-level positions in medical / healthcare industry. HTI also has programs that provide students with fundamental skills in technology.
Our current offerings include both tuition-funded modules for qualified students and non-funded programs.
- CMAA – Certified Medical Administrative Assistant
- CCMA – Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- CET – Certified EKG Technician
- CPT – Certified Phlebotomy Technician
- One-on-One Computer Training Sessions
- Business Basics (BB)
- “got game?” Summer Tech Work Experience (GG)
CMAA 3 months
CCMA 4 months
CET 1 month (no internship)
CPT 1 month (no internship)
Each student must complete 160 hours of internship at the end of the CCMA module.
We offer full- and part-time day and evening programs which vary in length from 3 to 17 weeks.
One-on-One Computer Training Sessions (16 hours)
BB 3 weeks; no internship
GG 6 weeks; no internship
HTI requires the completion of an application form (either in person or available on this website) as well as:
- High School Diploma, GED, C-BASE, or equivalent. Official transcripts are acceptable in lieu of a diploma or certificate.
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate verifying proof of ethnicity for students who wish to be considered for scholarship specifically allocated for people of Native Hawaiian ancestry.
- Photo ID
- Current TB Clearance Card
- Record of HEP B vaccinations (for enrollment in healthcare modules)
- Proof of two (2) measles immunizations – 1 must be an MMR for those born after 1957 (state requirement)
- Wonderlic Basic Skills Test scores in English and Math (provided at HTI)
Tuition varies for each program. HTI is dedicated to helping you keep your educational costs affordable. Our staff is available to discuss your options and to assist you in completing financial assistance forms.